STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

RIVAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue100/100RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue75/100RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue50/100RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyThu 22 Jun - 22:01

< Episode 1 Episode 3 >

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS: RIVAL
Episode 2

Darth Jadus, in aid with Witches of Dathomir, captured Grand Master Jedi Satele Shan.
With Galactic Republic Forces focused on Iokath War, Satele had no reinforcements.
She sacrificed her freedom to help her pilot escape with her ship from the grasp of
the evil Sith. Satele's message from her holocron reached out for a Jedi Master Lindrala
Nightingale, whose long exile on Alderaan came to an end with this important call.

In order to rescue Satele Shan from Darth Jadus, Jedi Master Lindrala had to assemble
a team that is capable of this suicide mission. Her quest took her to many planets and
adventures, from the jedi temple ruins on Tython, through the underworld of Nar Shaddaa
moon, and finally through the hostile jungles of Dxun, where Lindrala established friendship
with Mandalorian Clan Ordo, by eliminating the threat of the dark side present there.

It was the Weather Witch sent by the "Mother" to stop Lindrala. Skilled in the Dark Side of the
unknown Force, the Weather Witch drained the power from Tomb of Freedon Nadd and used it to
create terrible storms on Dxun to jam all communications and prevent ships from leaving. With the
fall of the Weather Witch, Lindrala restored the balance on Dxun, and her crew was officially founded.
The Crew now calls itself "Pax Crew" and they are on their way to Dathomir to face Darth Jadus.

RIVAL VfWO1Yv

After Emperor Valkorion was destroyed, Darth Jadus returned to the galaxy to continue his plans. And allying with the Witches of Dathomir was the first step he made. For long time now he has been plotting plans with the leader of the Witches, known as the "Mother". She foresaw his arrival years ago, and welcomed him with open arms. She knew that under his training, her children will become even more powerful. And Jadus needed the Mother, as she was the only one extremely skilled in the unknown and mysterious ways of the Force, to enhance his own already high abilities. To Jadus the Force was always stronger than any forged super weapon. But not many had faith in this, which gave him advantage. Imperial Intelligence continued to serve Jadus in secret, ready to sacrifice whatever is needed to place him back on the seat of power. Alerting Galactic Republic and Sith Empire at same time about the Super Weapon on Iokath will distract the major factions and their leaders away from the plans of Darth Jadus.

A scream in the temple is unleashed, as Satele receives a powerful Force Lighting hit. In chains and heavily breathing, Satele looks through the hair falling over her eyes and her torturer, at Jadus: "You will never break me Jadus. While you were away I have met the Dark Side, and learned to know it without falling to it. From its knowledge the Emperor has fallen, and so shall you." Jadus turns his back at Satele: "I know. And everything you know will be mine once you give in. I am the only one who really knew the Emperor to his deepest and darkest point. Whatever light and dark you found and shared it with the Outlander will soon be fused with my own power. And you will be the proof to every Jedi in the galaxy, how even the strongest Jedi of all can fall to the lure of the Dark Side. A woman enters the room, looking with her green eyes at Jadus. Her long red dress drags behind her on the floor, as she silently awaits for Jadus. "Rest now, I will come for you again." Jadus turns his back to Satele, and walks out with the woman in red, with the Mother. As they walk down the hall in this dark temple, the Mother would address Jadus: "Children on Dxun failed us. The very light that destroyed them is heading towards your direction. I warned you that bringing her here will make our world a target and warzone." Jadus walks in front of the Mother, stopping her from walking further down the hall: "Your world is safe. My fleet arrived and is orbiting this planet. You must have felt it already." The Mother looks down at the floor before she shares her concerns: "Your fleet has a limited time. Once Darth Acina finds out about your plans to replace her, she will turn your fleet and this world to dust, with her own." Jadus shook head at that: "No. My web runs deeper to the core than even you could predict. As we speak my spy team is already giving fake instructions to Acina how to use the Super Weapon on Iokath. Once her hunger for power blinds her, and with faith trusts the engineers' blueprints and instructions, the Super Weapon she activates will kill her, and everybody else on that wretched world. And I will take the Sith Empire's throne. And with it not even Galactic Republic will dare to visit your world. You will be able to continue your dark arts, and be sponsored with everything you desire for your research, for yourself and your children, as long your knowledge becomes mine." Those words the Mother welcomed, but her concern was not removed from her face: "This galaxy is not the same as it use to be before you chose to remove yourself from it. Your former Emperor struck at it hard, and from that blow many grew stronger, while you were away hiding. Acina was involved in that war, do not underestimate her. And now I must prepare a ritual to say farewell to our lost children and sisters on Dxun. I hope I can count on you for removing the treat that is coming our way." The Mother walks by Darth Jadus as he remains standing still in the spot, with his thoughts. Pax Crew exits the light speed at planet Dathomir. With Satele's ship they are heading towards the planet orbit, to rescue Satele.

Protagonist/Captain: Lindrala
Crew Member 1: Aya
Crew Member 2: Snake Byte (on break)
Crew Member 3: Benna
Crew Member 4: Open
Crew Member 5: Open
Crew Member 6: Open
Crew Member 7: Open
Pilots: Oyo

Roles
Tank Slot: Lindrala
Dps1 Slot: Snake Byte
Dps2 Slot: Benna
Healer Slot: Aya

Click to Join the Story
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyMon 26 Jun - 22:54

Couple hours later Pax Crew arrives with Satele's Ship to Dathomir system. As they exit the hyperspace. on a big surprise their arrival was greeted with Jadus's fleet, with all its ships turning towards the intruder. Jadus crew informs him about Satele's Ship entering the range of fire. He walks towards the window to watch Satele's ship with his own eyes. "This time you will not escape me. Open fire!" Jadus fleet attacks Satele's Ship from the range.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue108/108RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue0/0RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue30/100RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyMon 26 Jun - 23:00

As soon ship exits the light speed, Oyo's eyes wide at the display of Jadu's fleet. "This was not here last time!" All lights turn red as the fleet opens fire at them. Oyo attempts to avoid the first waves of attack, but he obviously is not a trained pilot to handle situations like this. Oyo turns over his seat back at Lindrala: "Captain, what shall we do!?"
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue177/136RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 0:06

Lindrala saw the fleet Jadus had at his disposal and knew that attacking the fleet alone would be suicide. "Evasive maneuvers, try and head down straight for the planet!"
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 0:37

With attempt to pass the fleet, even if Satele's ship is fast and simple to use, Oyo's bad skill in piloting could not evade the fleet's attack. He could not pass the fleet unharmed. Satele's ship receives few serious hits that destroy the shield, break the hull and damage important parts of the ship. With it Pax Crew proceeds with landing crash towards the planet, as the gravity starts to do its job. Not pleased with result, Jadus issues orders: "I want that ship found. Deploy ground team. There will be no survivors. And if its new captain survived, I want her alive. So that Satele can witness as I take her life personally." With Satele's ship entering Dathomir's atmosphere with great speed, the rest of the ship gets heat up and bursts into flames. Two female figures, witches, are standing on a high ground in a Dathomir forest, observing the heavy arrival of Pax Crew. They appear to be a master and apprentice, but somehow different than the other witches that serve the Mother and Jadus. "The day when travelers fall from the sky to our world is the day when we walk the shadows no more. This is our sign Zannah." Satele's Ship crashes in the forest behind the two females.

Zannah's Turn:
1. I will need some herbs to help them heal.
2. Again, how can some off-worlders help us?
3. Those idiots are not worthy of my time.
4. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Zannah

Zannah

Experience : 148

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue22/22RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue10/10RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 0:46

3. Those idiots are not worthy of my time.

Zannah looked at both of the Jedi, her eyes then fixed on the older looking master she felt a feeling of annoyance inside herself "I have killed enough of their kind to know their weakness. And now here they are shot down and helpless before Jadus, these fools are likely not even worthy of my time."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 1:09

Zannah Dark Side +5

"Tsk tsk tsk dear, but you do feel her specific Force Signature. If they were our enemies this would be gold opportunity for us to end them. But they are now helpless, powerless scum, trapped here, waiting for Jadus and Mother to end them. And just like you, Jadus will underestimate them, for that is what a Sith does. The Mother does not expect them to be aided by anyone on her world. My magics shadowed us from her senses. And now we are given the means to end her rule on Dathomir, and where I, Karliah, will become the new Mother. The ship you help me retrieve from the miserable Hutt back on Nal Hutta will now come in handy. They will need its parts if they ever want to repair their own precious thing. And you will be there, like served on plate to help them, for a price." Karliah turns to her apprentice Zannah. "You must manipulate them in any way you can. Our wilds will not welcome them, you must shield them from the beasts and other dangers that lurk in the night. I will perform the summoning ritual for the Mother that she will not refuse to answer. But that black hag will have no idea that we have a white hag on our side. I have seen it in my vision, that she will be her end. And with her end her grimoire will be mine, and its power can be shared with you. This is after all why you came with me, to learn where my gifts came from. And now this is within your reach. Rivalry between me and the "Mother" ends tonight."
Back to top Go down
Zannah

Zannah

Experience : 148

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue22/22RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue10/10RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 1:40

Zannah kneels before Karliah. "I shall do as you ask master." Zannah rises to her feet. Without a second look, she jumps down and begins making her way to the crashed ship of Satele. Each step towards them felt strange... Different somehow... Her thoughts came to light in her mind. "If what Karliah says is true then I will have to ensure this Jedi master survives."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 9:50

The front of Satele's Ship is covered with the earth. There is a long trail left by the ship's crash-landing. It obviously was not pretty. The trees that were in the way lay down broken around the trail. And inside the ship many systems failed to work. Its crew did not suffer any serious injuries and they were able to move. Oyo's head is dived into ship's control computers. Lindrala is on the floor with a seat above her. Aya sits on the floor, leaning against the wall in the med room, where the crash threw her. Benna is in her bed covered in pazaak cards.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue72/72RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 9:58

Benna lets her arms drop to the sides is a resignedly manner. "Third time, Jedi", she remarks to herself and sighs This jedi is going to be the end of me. With another sigh Benna mobilizes her will and gets out of bed. She makes her way through the ship to the cockpit. "Is everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 10:07

Lindrala slowly stands up, she stretches then dusts herself down. "Good work Oyo, I know you did what you could we were fortunate to make it down to the surface at all." She looks around. "Is everyone else okay?"
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 10:11

"Yes. I'm fine. Where's the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 10:24

Influence Lost: -5

Pulling his head out of the piloting computers, Oyo does not know what is he annoyed by, the bruise on his forehead, or Lindrala's attempt to spoil him. He groans and looks between Lindrala and Benna, as he is holding for head with one hand: "The flight and the crash were not good at all. This was not good work at all, and you should not give me such credit for it. The ship is not in flying condition anymore. It is just matter of time when Jadus' men find us."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 10:33

Lindrala knows that Oyo is right, Jadus forces will be coming for them now. "We had better get moving." Lin looks around. "Aya, Aya are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue36/36RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 10:35

"I am fine." Aya reports as she approaches from the hall behind the crew, leaning at the entrance at the cockpit. "But what are we going to do now? We came here to rescue Master Satele but one crew is not enough to face an entire fleet. And now it is us who need a rescue."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 10:57

"We will have to rely on speed and stealth, we will also have to find another ship for us to escape on unless anyone here believes themselves capable of getting this ship running again." She ponders for a moment. "We should set ourselves a goal to focus on and that is to rescue Satele and escape, everything else is secondary until we locate Master Satele."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 11:34

The crew finds its way out of Satele's ship to Dathomir forest. The lesser wild life seems to have retreated from the area where Satele's ship crashed. The crash itself inflicts fear on small species. But dangerous predators, whose instincts and lust for flesh are stronger could not wait for another pray to land in their web. And while the crew was in shape to fight, the sounds of danger crawling towards them through the night in the forest was not something they should welcome, with Jadus' men on their tail.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 11:48

Lindrala could feel the cold chill of the dark side on this planet it was shrouded so heavily in darkness.
"Stay on your guard... The dark side is strong in this place." She brings her lightsaber into hand as they proceed on ward. "We may find more than just forces of Jadus to deal with in this foul place."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 12:18

At Lindrala's comment Benna unholsters her blaster as she brings it near her face in a guarding fashion. She changes her stance to readiness as her eyes steadily observes the woods surrounding the group.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
RIVAL Left_bar_bleue36/36RIVAL Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 13:30

Aya stays close to Lindrala. "I do not like this place. Where are we going to go?" This was too much for the young padawan. She hated to show fear from what they are facing, but it was stronger for this inexperienced jedi. "Was anyone here before? What lives here?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 13:36

"Nothing that lives here could be more dangerous than Darth Jadus. If we give up now we already lost." Oyo lights up his staff saber and brings it down to the ground to examine the tracks. They seem to lead to a cave nearby. "Hmm ... we landed on the surface of a spider nest. Gaping spiders inhabit this area. But it could be worse, it could have been a rancor."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 13:45

LINDRALA's Turn

1. We can take on spiders and then disappear in the woods.
2. (Oyo Survival 12) Maybe we can avoid them then?
3. Free RP

H&T wrote:
Taking on current spider threat is easier than taking against spider threat on a failed survival roll.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 13:51

1. We can take on spiders and then disappear in the woods.

Lin igniters her lightsaber "We should deal with these creatures now, we cannot afford any loose ends." Unsure of how many spiders they will need to fight Lin falls into a Shii cho stance.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 14:53

Spiders emerge from the darkness, led by a Spider Sucker. He is ready to jump at its victim for food and the spider hunters are ready to aid him. Spider Spitter seems to be there to sabotage the crew and damage from range.

SPIDER FIGHT START!

RIVAL OvMgVZa

Round 1:
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL EmptyTue 27 Jun - 15:01

Lindrala tightens her grip on her lightsaber and charges towards the Spider Spitter.

Move Action: K16 > M10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVAL   RIVAL Empty

Back to top Go down

RIVAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Pax Missions-
Jump to: