PAX REPUBLICA ROLE PLAY

http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDiscord

Share | 
 

 MOTHER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: MOTHER   Sun 9 Jul - 19:35

< Episode 2   Episode 4 >

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...



STAR WARS: MOTHER
Episode 3


After Pax Crew was founded under captain Lindrala, the crew made its way to
Dathomir to rescue Satele Shan from Darth Jadus. But Jadus himself did not
waste his time. As Satele's rescuers were getting stronger, so did he organize
fleet that still follows his command. Once Pax Crew arrived to Dathomir system,
they were surprised by Imperial Fleet attack, which forced them to crash land.

Without anyone in Pax Crew being a skilled pilot, the ship they used to travel
suffered serious damage upon crashing in the wilds of Dathomir. With Jadus'
men after their trail, Pax Crew moved to wilds where dangerous predators waited
for new prey, and offer a new survival challenge to unfortunate fellowship. But
they were not alone, a mysterious women Zannah emerged from the shadows to aid.

Trusting new friend, Pax Crew decides to follow Zannah to her master deeper in the
woods. This women was a witch called Karliah, who was a rival of Jadus' ally, the Mother.
Master Lindrala made contract with Karliah, collected heart of the Forest Rancor as ingredient
for Karliah's spell to summon the mother and destroy her. This would weaken Jadus' forces,
but when the moment came, Lindrala decided to split her crew and help a village in trouble.



Karliah watches Lindrala take Benna and Aya to save the village and the tech expert. "Their fate is now their own. And we must meet ours." Karliah grabs the bag with rancor's heart, and the dagger that she used to make pact with Lindrala, where her own blood and Lindrala's flow at dagger's stone hilt. "This way." Karliah leads Zannah and Oyo deeper in their cave where room gets wider and bigger. In this huge space inside the cave, Karliah begins her spell. She dives the dagger inside the bleeding heart, and then puts its blade in her mouth. Her eyes start to spin and glow and when she pulls dagger out of her mouth, a purple mist was connecting the dagger's blade and Karliah's mouth. She waved the dagger around, and with her chant, the mist started to form in the air, and slowly move towards the ground, forming a huge ring, surrounding all of them, including Oyo and Zannah. Back in the fortress temple, an agent runs towards Jadus' chamber. The sith guarding the entrance prevent him from entering, and they receive his message. One of the guards enters the chamber, meeting with Jadus to pass the news. Jadus ponders: "And you say that the Mother simply vanished in a mist, and there is no trace of her presence in the fortress? Interesting. I have eyes and ears everywhere here. If she was still in the fortress we would know. Her sudden disappearance makes me curious. I did not sense her using any magics of hers. This means that a third player is involved. And that she has been kidnapped." Sith Guard nods at Jadus: "Should I send rescue team after her?" Jauds disapproves with motion of his hand: "No. If the Mother is not capable to deal with her enemies, then she is not worthy of being my ally, and needs to be replaced by another witch. If she is worthy, then we will learn much from her new encounter, once she returns to us."


MID SEASON BOSS


The ring in Karliah's cave was formed with the mist, and same mist was taking a shape of a solid figure. It was the Mother of Dathomir Witches. Standing in the center, surrounded by Karliah, Oyo, and Zannah. Mother was surprised for first few moments of how she got here, but recognizing the ring, Mother recognized the spell as well. Her surprised expression on her face was removed fast, replaced with self confidence, hate, and lack of any concern. Her dark purple robes made her obvious distinction from all the witches met by far. She was not just another lackey in the path, and her enormous force energy was there to justify her appearance. "Sister, it has been long time." Mother addresses Karliah with acknowledging and taunting tone. "I hope you did not spend all of it training these two servants (Zannah and Oyo) to help you stand against me." Karliah grips her dagger in left hand, and activates a green lightsaber in her right hand. "Your rule on Dathomir ends today."

Protagonist/Captain: Lindrala
Crew Member 1: Aya
Crew Member 2: Snake Byte
Crew Member 3: Benna
Crew Member 4: Zannah
Crew Member 5: Axo
Crew Member 6: Open
Crew Member 7: Open
Crew Member 8: Oyo

Roles
Tank Slot: Lindrala
Tank Slot: Oyo
Dps1 Slot: Benna
Dps2 Slot: Zannah
Dps3 Slot: Snake Byte
Support Slot: Axo
Healer Slot: Aya
Healer Slot: Open
Pilot Slot: Open

Click to Join the Story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Tue 11 Jul - 20:59

"Tsk tsk tsk. How quick you are to fight me sister. Not even hello after half century of being exiled. My rule on Dathomir is far from over. But your rule over your pupils may end sooner than you think." Mother turns towards Zannah. "Ah yes I can feel the bond you were growing with this one. A powerful witch she could have be, had she have a proper master to teach her." Karliah narrows her eyes at the insult of Mother. The Mother would now attempt to steal pupil from Karliah: "Tell me child, what are the reasons you are you to follow your master blindly to your death? Are you interested to hear more about our story? About secrets she shadows, like she shadowed you from me." Karliah looks at Zannah: "Don't listen to her. A snake can speak only poison." Mother does a witch giggle "Ahahah! Afraid of truth to come out from the darkness, are you? At least in my clan my daughters have the freedom to know and chose their path. To bath in joy with each other, reveal the oldest mysteries galaxy has hidden from us, and share them only within the circle. And what of your circle? Blind loyalty? No will to seek for answers? Just programmed like a droid? Pardon me, but from what I sensed in your daughter (Zannah) I figured that she is much more. Perhaps I was mistaken?"

Zannah's Options:
1. I trust that Karliah was honest with me, you cannot divide us.
2. I always doubted her. If she kept secrets then she is no friend of mine.
3. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Zannah

avatar

Posts : 39
Experience : 148
Join date : 2017-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
22/22  (22/22)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Tue 11 Jul - 21:48

3. Free RP.

Zannah lets out a chuckle for a moment as the Mother speaks to her... Zannah's gaze becomes fixed on the Mother. "This... This is the mother, a pathetic old krone who grovels  to the first enemy she sees, what power would you bring to me other than death? You abandoned your sisters by serving Jadus, nothing more than a pawn in Jadus' Game, Karliah has fought by my side and is more worthy of leading the Nightsisters than you will ever be, today your rule ends with my hands around your neck."

(Role Intimidation)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Tue 11 Jul - 21:49

The member 'Zannah' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Tue 11 Jul - 23:41

Mother immune to Fear effects
Persuade (Intimidate) failed


MID SEASON BOSS FIGHT!
(Phase 1/3)


Mother remains unmoved. She gives only a short glance at the rattataki, a male not worthy of her attention. Now turning back at Zannah, her eyes begin to glow violet. "No male has control over me, Jadus is nothing more but a puppet. His presence here is my will, and your existence only my oversight. A mistake I shall correct quickly. You chose to die without knowing the truth, and I shall grant you the wish you desire. You set up little trap to catch me. And now you have me." Finally Mother turns towards Karliah. "There will be no exile for you this time. You crossed the path of sisterhood's evolution for the last time." Karliah can't really hide the satisfaction that some things will remain unspoken. "In my circle she cannot access her full power, but even so she presents great threat. Only together we can kill this hag."


Round 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Zannah

avatar

Posts : 39
Experience : 148
Join date : 2017-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
22/22  (22/22)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Tue 11 Jul - 23:44

Zannah ignites her lightsabers and charges the Mother, "This will be your end!"

Move Action: E15 to I11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyo

avatar

Posts : 50
Experience : 369
Join date : 2017-01-24

Character Sheet
Health Points:
36/36  (36/36)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Tue 11 Jul - 23:51

Oyo was glad that cat fight is over and that a real fight finally started. Garbing his one staff saber, Oyo charges at same time as Zannah towards the Mother.

Move Action: O15>K11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 9:59

Karliah moves three meters forward and uses her force power.

Move Action: J4>J7
Standard Action: Force Crush Rank5 d20+18DC
Target: Mother
Mother's Counter: Force TK Rank5 d20+22DC
Mother's Save if hit: d20+15For
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 9:59

The member 'Pax Holocron' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'd20' : 2, 15, 17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 10:21

Karliah vs Mother
Force Crush 20DC vs Force TK 37DC Failed

"Ahah! Pathetic!"

Move Action: None
Standard Action: Hex Rank5C
Target: Zannah, Oyo, Karliah
Counter: Force Heal

Zannah, Oyo, Karliah take Hexed and suffer 5 points of dark energy every round for 15 rounds.


Round 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Zannah

avatar

Posts : 39
Experience : 148
Join date : 2017-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
22/22  (22/22)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 10:44

Zannah Strikes at the mother with both of her lightsabers.

Standard action:
Dual saber strike Juyo rank 1
Damage 1 + 2 D15 two weapon fighting rank 1
Target: Mother

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 10:44

The member 'Zannah' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 7, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd15' : 1, 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyo

avatar

Posts : 50
Experience : 369
Join date : 2017-01-24

Character Sheet
Health Points:
36/36  (36/36)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:01

Oyo grabs both staff lightsabers and strikes at the annoying witch.

Standard Action: Soresu Melee Attack
Two Weapon Fighting
Main Hand Staff-Saber AB+3 +d20
Off Hand Staff-Saber AB+0 +d20
Main Hand Damage 4+d20 19-20 (x3)
Off Hand Damage 4+d20 19-20 (x3)
Target: The Mother 15AC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:01

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:07

Karliah connects with the Force.

Full Round Action: Force Orb Rank5
Number of Orbs: 7
Orbs Power: d20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:07

The member 'Pax Holocron' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'd20' : 19, 13, 8, 18, 7, 3, 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:19

Zannah vs Mother
Main Hand 6 vs 15 MISS
Off Hand 6 vs 15 MISS


Oyo vs Mother
Main Hand 8 vs 15 MISS
Off Hand 4 vs 15 MISS


Karliah conjured 81 Kinetic Damage via orbs, ready to fire

Mother Standard Action: Niman Rank5 Melee Attack
Main Hand Night Pike-Saber AB+15 +d20
Main Hand Damage d12 + 5 Dark Energy Critical 16-20 (x4)
Target: Zannah
Counter: Oyo Soresu 10 +d20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:19

The member 'Pax Holocron' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 4

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Experience : 670
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:23

Oyo jumps front and defends Zannah from clumsy Mother, but all of them receive another damage over time hit from the Hex.


Round 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Zannah

avatar

Posts : 39
Experience : 148
Join date : 2017-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
22/22  (22/22)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:47

Zannah feels herself getting weaker from the power of the mothers Hex... "Damn that jedi..." she thinks to herself. "If I fall it will be on my own terms!" She summons her rage and strikes at the mother again with her lightsabers

Standard action:
Dual saber strike Juyo rank 1
Damage 1 + 2 D15 two weapon fighting rank 1
Target: Mother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 12:47

The member 'Zannah' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 15, 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd15' : 12, 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyo

avatar

Posts : 50
Experience : 369
Join date : 2017-01-24

Character Sheet
Health Points:
36/36  (36/36)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 14:29

Oyo blocked Mother's attack, even if it was an obvious miss, he did not take chance and risk Zannah being hit. As soon Mother's pike lightsaber was pushed away, Oyo struck at her again.

Standard Action: Soresu Melee Attack
Two Weapon Fighting
Main Hand Staff-Saber Attack: AB+3 +d20
Off Hand Staff-Saber Attack: AB+0 +d20
Main Hand Damage: 4+d20 19-20 (x3)
Off Hand Damage: 4+d20 19-20 (x3)
Target: The Mother 15AC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 14:29

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 10, 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 4, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyo

avatar

Posts : 50
Experience : 369
Join date : 2017-01-24

Character Sheet
Health Points:
36/36  (36/36)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 14:42

Zannah vs Mother
Main Hand 14 vs 15 MISS
Off Hand 7 vs 15 MISS


Oyo vs Mother
Main Hand 13 vs 15 MISS
Off Hand 15 vs 15 HIT 9 Plasma Damage
Backfire 4 Damage

Karliah casts all orbs 81 Kinetic Damage at the Mother
Force Orbs hit automatically
Backfire 40 Damage

Mother Standard Action: Niman Rank5 Melee Attack
Main Hand Night Pike-Saber AB+15 +d20
Main Hand Damage d12 + 5 Dark Energy Critical 16-20 (x4)
Target: Oyo
Counter: Oyo Soresu 10 +d20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 188
Experience : 188
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Wed 12 Jul - 14:42

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   

Back to top Go down
 
MOTHER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hush my dear, mother is here...
» Mother Knows Best
» How I Met Your Mother memes
» Blessed Mother Teresa Invitational (Jan 14-16)
» Like Mother Like Son [Raina]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PAX REPUBLICA ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Pax Missions-
Jump to: