Character Sheet
Health Points:
18/18  (18/18)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 14:38

Aya reaches out for her lightsaber hilt, first on the voice of imperials, and then at hostility between Benna and Ochra. Aya was impressed with Ochra's cooking skills, but she was not good only at that, she just disarmed grumpy Benna and still gave her weapon back. "She can't be an imperial, Ochra is too nice, Benna fits imperial profile more." Aya gets up from her chair and looks at Benna if she is arlight. Seeing that Ochra did nothing to harm her, except maybe her pride, Aya continues after Ochra towards the firepalce across the room. "You have a secret passage? Just how good are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ochra

Experience : 138

Character Sheet
Health Points:
11/11  (11/11)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 14:52

Ochra crawls on the floor straight to a niche next to the fireplace. Where 5 minutes before was a solid wall is now a narrow passage into darkness. "Move! Fast! Trust me! Don't hesitate!" Ochra makes signs with her right arm to follow her. "Watch for your heads, be warned of the cold water. Touch the left wall and follow it until you reach the crossing, wait there for me! I go last, must eliminate most of our tracks. Go! Go!" She almost shouts the last two words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya

Experience : 409

Character Sheet
Health Points:
18/18  (18/18)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 14:57

As probably the smallest member of the crew, Aya had no issues to squeeze through the secret passage and follow its path. Like a mole Aya crawls through it according to Ochra's instructions. Following the given instructions, Aya arrives to this crossing and waits for others here. "Where is this leading? Your house did not look this big from outside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Experience : 263

Character Sheet
Health Points:
16/16  (16/16)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 14:59

If crawling through tinny spaces is what will take this crew to finally move towards the ship then that's what Axo was ready to do. He goes into this fire place passage and crawls through it, having some difficulties because of his size, but his visor allowing him to see in dark was welcoming. Axo reaches the spot where Aya was waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
11/11  (11/11)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 15:12

"Do you need another invitation?" Ochra crawls through the room, collects all the stuff, she thought could be useful and is in range of her arm, throws it all down the passage and finally takes her personal backpack and gives it to Benna! "I trust you with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benna

Experience : 483

Character Sheet
Health Points:
60/60  (60/60)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 15:40

With sore pride and without a word Benna accepts the handing over of Ochra's backpack. She follows the group right behind Axo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin

Experience : 670

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 19:26

Ochra leads Aya, Axo and Benna through a secret passage at the back exit of the village. Where they cannot be detected by Imperials. The chaos behind them in the village continues, as the skyhopper steadies in the center of the village. Its weapons start to charge to make an example to the villagers. Weapons target a house, and the gun pipes begin to glow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paxrepublicarp.forumotion.com
Skye

Experience : 347

Character Sheet
Health Points:
68/68  (68/68)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
15/100  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:22

Seeing the events unfolding from afar through the scope of her sniper rifle, Skye had moved into position.
As the skyhooper charges up it's weapons to fire on the villagers Skye takes aim "Take this you Imperial trash." She quickly fires at the Imperial piloting it. As her shot hits its mark she quickly moves to another vantage point and takes aim at the Imperials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:38

The snipe shot interrupts Officer speaking in the speaker. The balance of the skyhopper is lost and the vehicle begins to rotate in the air. Imperial Officer moves to cockpit, finding the pilot dead in his seat. "Blast!" Not daring to grab the controls of the air craft, to not expose itself to a sniper, Officer retreats deeper with his droids. The air craft was not that high so it had a gently crash, raising dust from the clearing in the village. Villagers flee from the dangerous event. And the imperials hit their metal door, that is closing them inside. They are about to come out.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
18/18  (18/18)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:41

Aya looks with concern at the scared villagers and then she walks up to Benna: "We cannot leave them behind now. They are going to need our help again." Aya knows that she cannot stop them alone, and is hoping to have Benna's support in this. Otherwise she will be forced to leave innocent lives behind to save her own skin, which she clearly does not want to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
16/16  (16/16)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:45

Axo steps towards Benna as well, disapproving Aya's request: "We spent too much time doing nothing already. There will always be innocent people in the way. Imperials come back, they always come back. If we are to stop them then must go for the source. This is more logical and efficient way to save not one, but hundreds and thousands of villages. We must proceed towards your ship now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
18/18  (18/18)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:48

"We cannot leave them now Benna. They are fighting back, they shoot the air craft down. They were inspired by your, my our heroic actions earlier this day." Aya frowns at Axo and then comes closer to Benna in her personal space. "If we don't value a single village, then we don't value any. These villagers will die without our help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
16/16  (16/16)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:51

Axo shakes head at Benna. "Incorrect. The villagers do not poses the means to take down this air craft. There is someone, or something else there in the night. Giving us perfect cover and opportunity to leave this place. An opportunity we may not have next time if we stay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 20:58

A golden opportunity presented itself to Benna, if she is to get off the imperial radar, now is the perfect time to flee and repair Satele's Ship. Staying here to help villagers again will slow down Benna's main mission, and her earnings. Axo advises to proceed and Aya wishes to stay and help. What will Benna decide?

BENNA's Turn:
1. Stay help villagers again.
2. Sacrifice villagers to escape.
3. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
60/60  (60/60)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Fri 14 Jul - 23:26

3. Free RP

Benna puts her hand on Aya's arm to suggest to comfort her and at the same time to tell her she's close enough now. "Of course we will help them. It was never my intentions to leave these people, but we need the element of surprise." Benna takes out her blaster "Imperials make excellent target practice anyway." Benna turn towards Ochra "This is difficult for me." Benna takes a deep breath "I don't trust people easily. Sometimes that distrust comes at the cost of apathetic behaviour, but I do not apologize for it, it has saved me many times before. I do, however, apologize for making a bad judgement on you." Benna turns towards the town "But I cannot let these imps go. Help us with this, Ochra, and you've got your ride off this planet"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
11/11  (11/11)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 5:12

Ochra, still listening to her own heartbeat, endorfine-full and ready to turn straight to the woods, could not trust her own ears. So these three really want to attack the Imps, they had escaped just 5 mins ago? What's going on in their heads? Sure, some of the people of the village she would miss too. But if she had to choose between her life and quiet good-looking face and that of others, it seemed to be crystal-clear until now, that saving her own skin has priority. What should she do? "Okey, guys. You are really strange - in a good and bad way i may add. To you, madame: apology accepted. To you, strange guy: Could you please introduce yourself? And to you, little jedi... padawan? I know, the world is a hard place. Believe me, I took my beatings in the past too. But why, the hell, you want to go back into that village? There is a hole battalion of Imps down there! Yes, I will support you, but it's a lot of credit, I have to give you. I'm good with a blaster, but I'm bad at killing. So lets think about a plan to make clean house in the village without to much shooting. Anything constructive on your side?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
18/18  (18/18)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 6:34

Influence Gained: +5 Benna

Aya smiles at Benna's decision. "Thank you." Stepping away from Benna now, Aya faces Ochra: "Miss Ochra, I am a Jedi. It is my duty and honor to protect those in need, not to turn my back on them. I do not know what brought you to Dathomir Miss Ochra, but this is what brought me. I am bad at killing myself, I am a healer. But when I decided to leave library I knew that I will have to experience things I am not prepared for, things that I will never be prepared for. If you do not like the killing then you must help us stop the killing, and that is what imperials are going to do to villagers you lived with here." Aya steps towards Ochra, with more mature stance than what is known for her. "I have seen Jedi that know our code, fail in controlling emotions they were trained to control. Can you imagine how difficult it can be for a non jedi? For someone without a training? For you? Can you look me in eyes and tell me that you can live on with your life knowing that these people, men, women and children died to cover your escape? Is that something you can live with? If so, then you are not the person I thought you are. Nor you are welcomed to this crew. But if you want to be one of us, you have to do more than a good taun-taun stew." Aya points with her deactivated lightsaber towards the village, towards the chaos, motioning for Ochra that deeds do more than words in this case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
11/11  (11/11)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 8:12

"So you are telling me to be responsible?" Ochra laughs out and kicks away a stone with her foot. "I tell you what i feel - girl! You have thought about the consequences when you came into the life of the villagers or if you want to think bigger, this planet! How many do-gooders in their illusion of doing the right thing have done so crazy or gruesome things in the name of the right? I can't count, can you?! I tell you what I want to do now. Truthfully I want to run away, put my head under a pillow and cry - but life gives you a reality-check then and there... So I'm gonna help you - but my price now has changed. It's not a ride I want, it's a partnership. Why? Easy! If you want to get your back covered you have to trust somebody. I don't trust my boss, but I may trust my partner. So shut up with your Jedi-talk. Its nonsense and you know it. The attack on justice and freedom is, what bothers me. That's why I help you." Ochra takes out a holographic projector, turns it on and a model of the village opens. "The Imps can only come from this street, down the path is a clearing where they can bring in air-support." She marks a spot. "We need to sabotage their beacons and shut down their communication-arrey. Only than we will have a chance to survice - I'm not certain enough to say just yet. Can someone of you deal with explosives?" Ochra arms herself with her out-of-the-backpack blaster, an antique model which uses a magazine and not an energy-battery. She puts on a strong leather-jacket, a communication-earpiece and with a strong move swings the hole backpack on her shoulders. Eyes glowing, sweat all over her face she looks firm to the three troublema... partners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
18/18  (18/18)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 11:02

Influence Lost: -5 Ochra

Aya frowns at Ochra's reply. "If you did not want help from a Jedi, then perhaps you should have remained within the village, and not cast eye at partnership with Jedi, at ride on a Jedi ship, and in general at a Jedi to help your needs and your needs alone." Aya sighs. "We do not have time to fight each other, when our captain is back you have word with her. But she is a Jedi, and I will make sure she is familiar with your stance towards them." Aya turns to Benna, ignoring all Ochra's holographic plans: "I am done with her slowing us down. Time to move." Aya charges towards the village, leaving the group behind, refusing to enter in conflict with Ochra anymore while the villagers suffer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
16/16  (16/16)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 11:17

"My name is Axo. I was tasked to repair the ship we are to leave this planet with." Axo introduces himself briefly to Ochra's request. The observes quietly Ochra and Aya battling with words, wasting precious time. When Ochra finally brings up holo projector with plans, Axo pays attention to details ans he scans all of it with his visor. "I will handle the explosives. As long someone can keep the fire off my back." Like that jedi kid Aya that just rushed into the battle. Not really smart but it is Axo's only opportunity now. Following Ochra's plans Axo moves in to execute them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
11/11  (11/11)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 11:51

Influence Lost: -5 Aya
Influence Gain: +5 Axo
Influence Gain: +5 Benna

"Finally one who knows to work in a team! Hello, Axo, a pleasure! And a pity, we met under such circumstances." Ochra replies to Axo. "Aya, wait! Damn girl! Are you Jedi all so thin-skinned? Come back!" Ochra shouts with all she has in her voice. Looking to Benna she states: "I know, you are a nimble one too - let us join forces and protect Axo while he is doing the fireworks. Let's move to the clearing, we can take a shortcut down these cliffs there. Let us do the philosophic discussion after it. Sometimes we Techies must save the hour. Come!." And Ochra rushes away. "Aya, don't go alone!" Her eyes are searching for Aya. Has she heard Ochra?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
60/60  (60/60)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 12:08

Influence gain: +15 Ochra

Benna sets off after Ochra. There are alot of things she would have loved to add to the conversation before Aya rushed off, but the time is no longer for talking, but for doing. "We have got to stop her. I want to observe the imps before we make our move."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 14:27

The crashed skyhopper's door are blasted away, and two rollers roll out before an imperial soldier comes out, and so does imperial officer. "We underestimated these villagers. We lost contact with our first search team today, and there must be a good reason. Call for reinforcements." Imperial officers orders the soldier. "Yes sir!" The soldier contacts the empire, sending his information signal to the nearby antenna that was installed before Pax Crew arrived to Dathomir, during first deals when Jadus made with the Mother. Empire has remote access to the antenna, for it not to work, the squad must access it manually in melee range. When signal is processed a new stronger wave will arrive to the village. Rollers, the Droidekas assemble and turn on their powerful shields, guarding the Imperial Officer. One of the droids also keeps connection beacon in the line of sight.

FIGHT!

Round 1:

Back to top Go down
Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
60/60  (60/60)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 15:58

Benna sees her chance to take cover at the eastern house. I should be able to make it.

Move Action: I19 > O14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   Sat 15 Jul - 16:32

Benna moves into a cover without even realizing that on a roof, about ten meters above her there is a sniper. Imperial soldier, after completing task to activate communication beacon, runs into a cover, to be wary of a sniper somewhere in the field.

Imperial Soldier Move Action: G5 > I11

Round 1:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   

Back to top Go down

MOTHER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next