STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

Ephiroth application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ephiroth

Ephiroth

Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue102/102Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Shield Points:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue5/5Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Armor Percentage:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue30/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Ephiroth application Empty
PostSubject: Ephiroth application   Ephiroth application EmptySun 31 Dec - 2:42

Character Name:Ephiroth
Faction:Republic
Specie:Human
Alignment:neutral
Height:1.75m
Weight:91kg
Eyes:1 blue
Hair: blonde, buzz cut
Skin:fair
Physical Markings: burn scarred left side of face destroying left eye and ear
Birthplace:Corelia
Planned Base Class(es):Jedi guardian
Planned Prestige Class(es):Jedi shadow or temple guardian
Preferred Role:Follower
Personality: quiet, stoic, very protective
Dislikes:bully's
Gear: heavy battle armor, light saber, shield generator, flash bangs
Background Story:Raised by his father(a ship builder) he would often go to the ship yards after school to meet his father and walk home with him after work. a couple days before his 8th birthday he was waiting for his father as usual when a engine test misfired and cause a back draft which caused and explosion, feeling the rumble beneath him and hearing the alarms Ephiroth ran to find his father to make sure he was ok. not getting to far into the major building before another explosion rocked the building causing it to begin to collapse. Ephiroth seeing his father running to him and also seeing the roof beginning he reaches out to some how push his father away to save him and with a whoosh and a weird click in his brain and a strange hum of power in his ears his father is pushed back out of the building and saved. Ephiroth turns to run out as well, as he is running a container of chemicals falls and hits him in the left side of the face burning him, He continues to run and eventually collapses just out side his home where he is found by neighbors and taken to the hospital to recover. A few days later as he regains himself and is learning to use his new left eye and ear a man enters he called himself a Jedi and he said that he was very sorry for my accident but he was also very amazed at his ability to survive and be able to run the 2km back to Ephirtoh's house before he lost conciseness, also the push to his father was very impressive. After a few moments of silence where Ephiroth said nothing at all, the Jedi told him that he had talked to his father who was recovering just 1 floor up from here, he said that Ephiroth was going to go and train to be a Jedi like him. Knowing what that meant Ephiroth retreated into himself becoming quiet and reserved, he was transferred to the Jedi temple to complete his healing and begin his training, he excelled at single saber training and he was 1 of the best in all his classes, he had no friends and kept to himself, he refused to let anyone be bullied or fall behind in class, he helped as much as he could. Many teachers took to liking him and received special training from the best in the temple.  
Personal comment: This character can be used as the story tellers see fit
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue100/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue75/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue50/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ephiroth application   Ephiroth application EmptySun 31 Dec - 11:48

Greetings Adam Cole. The application has what it needs. But it still needs some clarification. Cyborg is not a specie. If a human loses hand and replaces it with cybernetics, like in case of Luke Skywalker, he still is a human, his race does not change. Cybernetics are enhancements and/or replacement of missing body parts on something that is already a living organism. The cyborgs in Star Wars the Old Republic video game, separated as stand alone specie, is a result of poor and lazy development by BioWare, and those playable by players in game are actual human variant, or sub species of human. You may play a cyborg here, but you must select the base specie first and then we can work on alteration of character sheet, depending on how strongly your character was affected by cybernetics, what did he lose and what did he gain instead. You can find list of playable species in our d20 game here. From what I gathered, your character is a human. But before confirming that your character is human, I wanted to inform you that you are not restricted to human only if you chose to play a cyborg. And that is the beauty of our role play, we have more freedom here than we have in the game.

Another thing to point out is, it is not clearly defined if character is Leader or Follower, you have too many words in that part of the application, simply remove the ones they should not be there, you can click edit button. And third, the background story starts good, and then turns into a diary, making it look like the character itself is applying for role play, by speaking in the first person. As I have said at the start, the application has what it needs for approval, but some minor alteration can bring the application in the shape it was supposed to be. Feel free to post your progress here, but I also invite you to our discord, you can click that discord icon up here in the main menu of the forums, it will take you to our server, where you can leave message in the channel "Guild Story Event" about your questions and concerns, and where our role play team can greet you. I am looking forward to learn more about your character, and how to import him into the story.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue100/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue75/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
Ephiroth application Left_bar_bleue50/100Ephiroth application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ephiroth application   Ephiroth application EmptySat 6 Jan - 15:38

We need to work on your character sheet. You should ask for help in discord. You addressed everything else I pointed out, and I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Ephiroth application   Ephiroth application EmptySun 7 Jan - 20:16

Thank you for finding time and patience to work on character sheet. I am sorry for causing confusions, English is not my native, I do what I can to explain. Welcome to Pax Story Crew. We will continue communication over discord to see the best way how to introduce your character into the guild story.

Ephiroth application O4x3ob8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ephiroth application   Ephiroth application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ephiroth application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1