STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

The Padawan Without Equal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
The Padawan Without Equal Left_bar_bleue177/136The Padawan Without Equal Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
The Padawan Without Equal Left_bar_bleue0/0The Padawan Without Equal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
The Padawan Without Equal Left_bar_bleue0/0The Padawan Without Equal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Padawan Without Equal Empty
PostSubject: The Padawan Without Equal   The Padawan Without Equal EmptyThu 6 Jun - 19:30

Aya
A Swtor Legend

The Padawan Without Equal 9-77

When I was just a young girl, I walked upon the surface of my homeworld, I looked up at the night sky and I saw the galaxy, space, the void, darkness... but also light, life, hope, and the stars. Then one day towards the end of my time, I met Aya a young Mirilian who's star seemed to glow brighter than any I had ever come across before, little did I know, just how bright her star would truly be.
They say the force works in mysterious ways, that each of us, light and dark serves a purpose, a destiny if you will the leads to a greater balance. The will of the force and that one day we will all become one with it once again.
Aya was not just my student, she was not just a Jedi, she was my friend and also a friend to many others.
Her story may have now taken it's final chapter, but each and every one of us who goes on owes it to her, to ensure her memory is never forgotten.
She was a true servant of the light, a padawan with no equal who in my eyes was already a master in both heart and mind.
She fought for this galaxy, for the light and for all of us, the light she served to the very end, our galaxy will never be gifted with one such as her again.
Aya, I hope that now where ever you are now you find true peace, and that I shall never forget our many adventurous together, May the force be with you my dear young friend now and always.

(OOC)

For those who read this I want to share with you now my own experience, with Aya or as to who many knew her in the end Avina. She is without a doubt one of the most remarkable and strong willed people I have ever had the benefit of meeting online, I met her through Oyo as I'm show many of you also know well.
Avina's competitive nature and edge at times I thought could be very scary, but she was always a fierce friend and amazingly fun person to play with. Thanks to Avina and Oyo I was able to create, share and experience my own characters come to life, in a way the video games could never quite let me.
Thanks to them I was given the freedom to write both within their story and my own. Avina's favorite character I created was Mileetra the powerful, cunning evil sister and I have to say some of the stories we shared I will never forget.  
Both Oyo and Avina have worked extremely hard creating the N7 Community and other role playing experiences in the past.
It has been amazing to see how far they have come, even though for myself it became more distant more recently.

Lastly I just want to say a big final thank you to the time I did get to enjoy with Avina, I was tempted to write a whole new episode just for her but part of me worries I could never play her character quite right the way she always could, I would not be surprised if she actually did manage to give me a force punch for writing something wrong.
Her eye for routing out errors and imperfections was outstanding at times, myself and Oyo could have been 3 pages ahead into the episode and still she would find something we missed.

To Oyo and Avina's family and children, I want you to know that I will never forget her and all the positive force she brought, Oyo and Avina have been there for me in one of the darkest times of my own life, and now although I am greatly greatly saddened that Avina has passed on, the light she brought into the dark will stay with me forever.
For the same light that was shown in Aya, was also in her and I hope that she is truly at peace.  When all is said and done, I don't think there is ever enough words you can write to truly honor someone so special, but I will say again, thank you Aya and farewell until we meet again.
Back to top Go down

The Padawan Without Equal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Free Form-
Jump to: